Rentals in Patchogue>Question Details

Shadaya Shel…, Renter in Wyandanch, NY

im looking for a broker that can help me find a house or apartment that has dealt with state and or government programs any suggestions or numbers?

Asked by Shadaya Shelby, Wyandanch, NY Wed Dec 19, 2012

housing accepting programs for families in need>

Help the community by answering this question:


does most of the places on that website accept programs??
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hi Shadaya. Are you looking to rent? You could check out for available rentals. You may also want to consider working with an Agent of your choice to assist you in your search.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer