Rentals in Medina>Question Details

annladd, Renter in Medina, OH

im looking for a 4 bed home or apt. with at least 2 bathrooms in the Buckeye/Medina area or Medina. Is there anything for rent $800-$1200 range?

Asked by annladd, Medina, OH Fri Oct 26, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Medina

Hi, I saw your post. I thought I might ask, did you find a rental already? If not, do you know you can purchase a home for that range of mortgage payment? So, you could actually own a piece of property for the price you're paying in rent.. If you're interested my contact information follows. Warm Regards, Kimberly Lawson Mortgage Loan Originator T/F: 888-659-3848 NMLS:5601 OH.LO.004495.000 First Priority Financial Inc "Where Open Minds Close More Home Loans" 748 N. Court Street, Suite 201 Medina, OH 44256 NMLS:3257 Licensed by Ohio Division of Financial Institutions, MB.850147.001
Hello, and thank you for your interest in Medina rentals.

If you would like more information or to see additional photos of available rentals, go to: and click on the Rental Property tab at the top. Then click on Property Details for the rental you are interested in and you will see additional information and photos (by clicking on the number under the main photo, you are directed to additional photos.)

If you would like additional information or a time to see inside, you may call property manager, Rick Stallard directly at: 330-441-4921. He will be happy to set up a convenient time.
Thank you.

Julie Kuehn
For: Rick Stallard
M. C. Real Estate
330-723-9911 Ext. 308
I would NORMALLY agree with you Julie, But I left Rick a message week and a half ago and STILL HAVENT HEARD BACK
Flag Tue Dec 18, 2012
I will send a you list of those available via your email. If you should have any questions or if you would like to go view any of the properties simply contact me at 330-242-9852 or via email at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012

My name is Kim Lawson and I work for First Priority Financial. Buying can be just as cheap as renting these days. Have you been prequalified to purchase a home? If you're interested to see if you might qualify to purchase versus renting you can give me a call or apply online at . I'd be happy to see if I could help you out with that!

Let me know.
Kimberly Lawson
Loan Originator
First Priority Financial
T: 888-659-3848