Rentals in Miami Beach>Question Details

newyork100, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

im looking for a beach house in Miami for honeymooners for 10 days starting from December 27th, 2013 till Jan 7th, 2014. what is you recommendation ?

Asked by newyork100, Miami Beach, FL Sat Dec 14, 2013

Answers

4
I would look at the Trump International in Sunny Isles, FL>>>>
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Nice suggestions. Also, try Vacationhomes.com or Homeaway.com. Contact me should you encounter challenges and if you would like suggestions on places to visit. I lived on the Beach for 10 years and there's plenty to do. And most of all, congratulations! May your new life embrace you with lots of joy and love.

Rocio Yaffar
ContactRocio@Hotmail.com
305-322-2161
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
Consider renting a time-share - find 'last minute' deals on your local Craigslist or google the dates and location to find availability. You may want to try Travelocity or Expedia to see what pops up and then check out the ratings at Trip Advisor. What about a Bed and Breakfast scenario? Congratulations!

I'd suggest looking on VRBO.com or Airbnb.com to find an owner directly. It'll save you on costs of using a Realtor that manages properties and it's usually most efficient dealing direct.

Michael DeFilippi
http://MDRealtyMiami.com