Rentals in Salt Lake City>Question Details

Marcos X Mar…, Renter in Salt Lake City, UT

im in the military looking for a house with garage indoor moving on the 9 of dec ...... and i wanted to be close to 295 east road soldier cirlce

Asked by Marcos X Martinez, Salt Lake City, UT Tue Dec 4, 2012

Answers

3
Hello Marcos,

We would love to help you but first I want to say thank you for all you do for our country and the time that you take to protect us. It is my goal as your full service real estate professional to provide you with superior service at all times. If you like you could visit our website and get started looking at homes and let us know how else we can help: http://www.affordable-utahhousing.com/fine/real/estate/newsearch. We are always here to help...
Marcos I would be honored and love to help you... We are a full service brokerage that offers up to 40% of our commission back to our clients in a CASH rebate at closing. If I can help you in anyway feel free to get in contact with me.
I am the principal broker of a local brokerage that provides a military discount to veterans. I am also a veteran. I would love to get you a list of available propertys today and help get you into the home that you want. Call or email me for an immediate response. Thanks