Rentals in Montrose>Question Details

Joe Maloof, Other/Just Looking in Montrose, CA

i would nlike to advertise a one bedroom apt for rent in Montrose Ca. how do I add that to your site?

Asked by Joe Maloof, Montrose, CA Thu Apr 4, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Montrose

Answers

2
Hello Joe.
I am local agent and would love to help you. I am with Prudential California Realty in La Canada, Montrose, Glendale area.I am very familiar with the area where your property is located at.
Please feel free to email me at buysellforyou@gmail.com so we can discuss all the details. Once we sign the listing agreement the property will be advertised to my fellow agents and brokerage firms in the area. I will personally pitch the property to the local associations meetings so local agents get informed. Once we sign the agreement the property will be advertised on MLS and I will personally hold the open house. We typically charge a 6% commission .
Please do not hesitate to contact me @buysellforyou@gmail.com .

Thank you
Joe,
You would need to sign a listing agreement. Typically it is a 6% commission paid on the length of the listing term. Then it would go out to the Multiple Listing Service and any agent with MLS access would see it. In addition, I would make an eflier and send it to all the Dilbeck agents. That is about 650 agents. I also have email lists for about 1000 other people.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусски