Rentals in Montrose>Question Details

Joe Maloof, Other/Just Looking in Montrose, CA

i would nlike to advertise a one bedroom apt for rent in Montrose Ca. how do I add that to your site?

Asked by Joe Maloof, Montrose, CA Thu Apr 4, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Montrose

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Joe.
I am local agent and would love to help you. I am with Prudential California Realty in La Canada, Montrose, Glendale area.I am very familiar with the area where your property is located at.
Please feel free to email me at so we can discuss all the details. Once we sign the listing agreement the property will be advertised to my fellow agents and brokerage firms in the area. I will personally pitch the property to the local associations meetings so local agents get informed. Once we sign the agreement the property will be advertised on MLS and I will personally hold the open house. We typically charge a 6% commission .
Please do not hesitate to contact me .

Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
You would need to sign a listing agreement. Typically it is a 6% commission paid on the length of the listing term. Then it would go out to the Multiple Listing Service and any agent with MLS access would see it. In addition, I would make an eflier and send it to all the Dilbeck agents. That is about 650 agents. I also have email lists for about 1000 other people.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
говорю порусски
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer