Rentals in Metuchen>Question Details

219central, Both Buyer and Seller in Metuchen, NJ

i would like to rent out my current home, please contact me at

Asked by 219central, Metuchen, NJ Mon Sep 20, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Metuchen

I would like to rent out my current condo, please contact me at or 908-627-3255. It's 2 bed, 1 bath & basement in Jefferson Park metuchen.
Jay, this is NOT the forum to place an ad for a for rent/sale by owner. This is a Q & A forum. Trulia is a site solely for homes listed by real estate agents/agencies as well.
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
Hey guys this question was asked in September of 2010....apparently both Michael and I have already spoken to 219Central. It hasn't been listed with the MLS for rent as far as I can see, so perhaps the owner changed her mind?
Happy New YYear
We already talked and we can meet again please email me and we can meet again .thanks
Hello 219central and welcome to Trulia,

I am assuming that you have moved forward with your plans and that you are in very good hands. You will certainly find on Trulia dedicated local real estate agents willing to help.

I had to reply and give you a friendly advice regarding the email address you provided.
As a general rule, I would not suggest to publish online your personal email address (unless you are using it for business...). There are people and automated softwares spending their time to scan the web to scrap email addresses, adding them into lists to resale them to Spammers.

If you Google your email address "" you will realize that it already has been indexed by Google.

I usually suggest folks who need to publish online their email addresses (for instance For Sale by Owners, FSBOs) to create a new free email address just for that purpose so when the Spam starts increasing ( its only a matter of time...) it does not affect their personal email addresses.

May be that's what you did already...I hope it makes sense-

I received your email last night, and sent you a reply email too. Give me a call. 908-675-0167
219 Central,

I would love to have the oppurtunity to go over a marketing plan with you and let you know after speaking with you how much you can rent your home for based on size, beds, baths and locatin. If you are interviewing realtors please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Ron Simone Jr.
All Towne Realty
732-978-0991 Cell
We would need to meet .I need to know how many bedrooms etc . I might have a renter for you . Its best the landlord pays the commision . My cell is 732 309 0622 . Looking forwarded to meet ing you ,Thanks !