Rentals in Pomona>Question Details

Jojo, Renter in Azusa, CA

i would like to find a fixer upper home for rent where can i find one at

Asked by Jojo, Azusa, CA Mon Apr 26, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Pomona

Answers

12
I have a 2 bed 2 bath in Indiana that fits the bill if any of you are interested. Only $450 per month and looks great, but needs internal repairs.
Also we r willing to fix it up if we have too. Please contact us soon
We are looking for a cheap fixer upper duplex or house around $300-$350. We need a three bedroom by the second of February. Please contact us at this number 740 802 2919 Ask for Kayin Or Desiree Franklin.please and thanks ????
is there any fixer uppers in Visalia to rent not to bad to fix 2bedrm
im a renter with my husband a plumber
Flag Wed Sep 3, 2014
I'm looking for a cheap house to rent even if I have to fix it up myself. I can do some work myself .I need a 3 or 4 bdrm 2 bath with dinning room, living room a front and back yard
Confusing... Who rents a fixer upper? Did you mean buy a fixer upper and rent it? No one would let you rent a home in terrible condition and have you fix it up during your tenancy.
in sacramento ,i would like to fix up a house to move into
a 3 bedroom
I would like to find a fixer upper in the area of Venice and start a childcare service. I don't have much now, but after a couple of weeks of work I will be able to pay in full. I hope there is a kind soul out there that wants to help a mother and her son get back to CA.
hello my name is Roy I am looking for a fixer upper rental in san Jose Ca. Fix up your home so I could save some money when I move in. I have people that I have help to fix up there home when they bout a fixer upper.
Hello Jojo,

If you are looking for a fixer upper for rent I take it your looking to fix it to save some money. Your best source for rentals is http://www.craigslist.com

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
Hi Jojo,

Pomona has plenty of options to fit the need of those looking for that perfect piece of real estate, be it a purchase, lease or rental. I've been a resident here for almost two decades, so I've seen first-hand what's available for purchase and rent. We can provide you with more information to make your search easier.

Good luck in your search!

Frank Cerpa
Prattella Financial
888-348-6977
Hi Jojo,
Are you looking to rent a fixer? or are you looking to buy a fixer to fix and then use a rental property?
Lori Duran
Broker Associate
ERA Yes!
(909) 626-9372
DRE00924615
Web Reference: http://www.loriduran.com