Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

scroggins.wh…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

i was going to ask you if you can get me in a house asap

Asked by scroggins.whitney, San Antonio, TX Thu Mar 21, 2013

Answers

12
Hello! I can do my best to help you in any way that I can. I am patient and will work diligently to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time regarding your needs; I am available to help at any time!

Thank you and have a great day!
Hello, I can assist you in finding your home whether its rental or permanent home. Send me an e-mail at imeldasellsmart@gmail.com. Thanks.
When dealing with Rentals, it is better to contact the landlords directly.

Best of Luck
I would need more specific details.

Are you referring to renting a house or purchasing a house. Either way I would need to know what budget you are looking to stay within and how big of a house depending on your family size. If you do have children, do you have a preference to a particular school or school district?

If you are looking to buy, the best things is to get pre-qualified so you know how much of a payment you can afford and That in turn will help us determine the price. This takes less than a day to configure and then we simply need to arrange a time to meet to determine all you criteria in the home you would care to purchase.

I just closed on a home today from another person on Trulia asking a similar question to yours.

Please feel free to contact me and I can make things happen for you also.

Very best regards

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
To purchase a home it will take 30 to 45 days to close, unless we find you a vacant one and you can ask for a temporary lease until closing. Is this what you had in mind?

Priscilla Allen
210-215-7440
are you looking to rent or buy? As an agent we need more information and detail and we can certainly help you so please call or email

thanks,
Cora
How soon? How big? how many bedrooms? Baths? How much?
Please let me know.
Thanks.
(210)455-7635
Thanks for your question. There are many ways to get you into a home asap. As the fellow agents here give you different options and guideance, do not get into applying over websites until you get the facts. Call us or any licensed realtor to help you walk thru the process, we are here to help.

Ronnie Sanchez
210-409-9941
KW Heritage - Team Texas SA
Yes it is, call me anytime, if you are in need of a lender, call or text anytime.

Susan Casas
210-835-6696
Hi scroggins.whitney,

This depends on the lending side of the transaction. Please call me to get started. At Castle & Cooke Mortgage, we strive to be as fast and efficient as possible.

We offer all types of financing and unsurpassed customer service.

Call me at your convenienece.

You can also apply online at:
https://castlecookemortgagellc1.flexapp1003.com/loanapp/english/

Select Vino Alonzo as your loan officer and then, complete the short form.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
Yes it is possible to get you into a home asap I just need more information to go over what your situation is and then I can inform you of your options accordingly.
Sure! Just give me a call at 210-859-6852 and I will walk you through it.