Rentals in Gurnee>Question Details

Mrs Snow, Renter in Gurnee, IL

i want to rent a house or apartment in gurnee, il with 2-3bedrooms...and if its close by 132, thats ideal.

Asked by Mrs Snow, Gurnee, IL Tue Dec 20, 2011

coz we wanna move close to were my husband works...and wants it close to gurnee mills, were my sister in law works too..

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Gurnee

Answers

4
John Walin’s answer
Hi Mrs Snow
Pembrook subdivision might be a good place to consider. Do you have pets or smoke? Both limit owners interest in renting to you. Also, credit score and rental application need to be adequate to stellar.
Call me and I can customize a web page for you to see everything in your targeted monthly rent range under the BR count and pet limitations.
thanks!!
John 847 276-0120
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 29, 2011
I would be happy to help, But need more information? Your rental price range, How many bedrooms, Do you have pets? I can be reach at 847-338-7513, Jim
Would love to help. Need more info though.
Do you have pets? Price? Amount of time?
Thanks for asking and writing?
Coleen
Have two totally remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bath condos in Gurnee at 1700 and 1800 Wegewood for $900 and $950 a month. Give me a call to see them!

Mike