andrejanik, Renter in Coral Gables, FL

i want to find a house in coral gables area longterm rent for max $2000 how come there is nothing>? andre

Asked by andrejanik, Coral Gables, FL Sat Mar 30, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Andre, I understand your frustrations. Currently inventory is at a low and it is getting harder to find property to rent. I have few question for you. Does it have to be a house and why? would you consider an apartment?

It may also be possible that the source you are using to find a rental may not be current. The best way to know what is available is the MLS. An agent can help you find a property and will do it at no cost to you.

Contact me at 786.302.0351. I will be happy to help.
Hi Andre,

I am very familiar with this area and be glad to help you in your rental. Please shoot me an e-mail with your information and I will call you ASAP.

Leda Araujo
Century21 Premier Elite Realty
(305) 962-9118
ledaaraujo33@gmail.com
Good afternoon Andre,

Please give me a call so we can discuss you real estate needs in detail.

Steven Martonffy | Realtor | The Keyes Company |
2423 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, Florida 33134 |
786-264-6498 Direct | 786-277-9258 Mobile | 305-445-7468 Fax |
StevenMartonffy@Keyes.com Email | http://www.StevenMartonffy.Keyes.com Website |
Andrejanik, unfortunately there is not a lot on the market in Coral Gables for under $2000 to rent and what is out there goes fast. I just did a search on my MLX and found some homes you might want to take a look at. I am a realtor and can help you find what you are looking for. Shoot me an email with your info and I'll call you Monday morning to discuss more. VictoriaStark@keyes.com