Rentals in 66605>Question Details

Robert, Home Buyer in Topeka, KS

i want to find a 4 bedroom home in topeka that looks desent enough to live in and is section 8 approved

Asked by Robert, Topeka, KS Tue Jul 31, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 66605

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Shawnee County > Topeka > 66605 > Rentals in 66605 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer