Rentals in Brick>Question Details

Dawn Patricia…, Renter in 29577

i need to rent a home in or around brick with 3 bed 2 ba in the 1200or below range. time is a major concern. i need a july 1 move in. any advice?

Asked by Dawn Patricia Madonna, 29577 Wed May 23, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brick

Answers

3
I have been looking for months for such a miracle for my clients, with no such luck either, why dont you try further south of Brick, like Whiting or Bayville & thereabouts.

Good Luck !
There is nothing active on the MLS in Brick or Pt for up to $1200. Normally for a 3 bedroom you will pay a minimum of $1400. We had some, but nothing at this time.
I would drive around and check out the garden apartments. Some of them may have openings and they do not put them on the MLS.
If you would like me to set you up to receive any rentals that do come on the market, just email me via Trulia or my website,below, where you can go and search for yourself, too!
Web Reference: http://dianeglander.com
Nikomad,

Sorry, not a thing on the MLS that is 3BR, 2Ba at $1200. 2BR, 1Ba in that price range gives me a few more choices.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
twin 14 year olds boy and girl. unless i give up having a bedroom. anything with like sunrooms or something like that???
Flag Wed May 23, 2012