Rentals in Central>Question Details

Donmonique H…, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

i need a 2 bedroom duplex or home being leased by an individual not a real estate company who will not let me do second chance leassing

Asked by Donmonique Henry, Washington, PA Thu Jan 2, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Central

Help the community by answering this question:


Walt Loonam’s answer
Best bet is to go through Trulia, Craigslist, or other sites. Be careful though, there are a LOT of scammers out there who want YOU to send THEM money through the mail or western union. They are probably CROOKS! you can always verify ownership of a house in Texas through the tax site such as for tarrant county. Be wary of meeting anyone at a house by yourself for safety reasons.
Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 2, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer