Rentals in Paterson>Question Details

Pam, Renter in 07501

i need a apt for me , my son, and my daughter. I need a two bedroom rangeing from 600 a month wit security being 600 is that possible.

Asked by Pam, 07501 Fri Jan 31, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Paterson

Answers

2
its a shame how bad these apts are living in death cithy and they charge so much. all you guys care about is the money, you live good you don't fix any thing and and people pay for you to help them find an apt all you is take they money u need to be reported and on the news scamers .you fine one or to apts thats as already in the paper or some has taken months and you still have on your list then they 50 or more for applican fee scam scam scam you help no one but your pocket i paid years i found own. then you should apt that you would't your dog sleep in .if you should people then they should be liveable and the city inspectors are a joke they for who they any paterson is a horrible to live and that just one of nj worst no support not even some of your family no love in people just hate all around the world.
Pam,

We offer a listing service to help people find apartments. The lowest prices I have for a 2 bedroom apartment right now are between $800-$900 a month. Please visit our website at http://www.homehunters.net and put in your price range and you can see what we currently have available.

Thanks!

Beth