Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Dosia E Fran…, Home Owner in Jacksonville, FL

i'm looking for a real estate agent to help me find a house for rent for my family of 6 in Miami Florida.

Asked by Dosia E Francis-Cantoni, Jacksonville, FL Wed Nov 7, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

13
Hi Dosia,
I am a native of South Florida, and I would love to help you find a home here in beautiful Miami for you and your family. If you have a email address I can email you some avaliable listings that fits you preferences etc. price, beds, baths etc. I will also make sure you are in a good area and near schools, restaurants, shoppingg to exeperience what South Florida has to offer.I look forward to hearing from you. And in the meantime you can always visit and register on my website to get avaliable listings emailed to you instanly.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2012
i'm awaiting from my husband boos information about our budget before i can make any decision. hopefully by tomorrow i should receive a response, but i will call you to fill you in with exactly what i'm looking for. thank you
Flag Wed Nov 7, 2012
i am wanting to Miami but i don't know what is the good and the parts of miami, please who can i talk to to help me finding and moving out there. ?
Hello Dosia my name is Ricardo campbell I can assist you. can you move in by the first or the 15th.
call me i have a handfull of homes left going fast. keller williams realty 305 720-6819.
I am a realtor who can help you to find a place. I have a house for rent 4 bedrooms and2 1/2 bathrooms with garage and the rent will be $1900 per month but if you tell me your budget l will help you to find a place.
You can reach out to me, I look forward to helping you.

ROSA BETANCOURT G.
AVANTI WAY REALTY
8700 WEST FLAGER # 160
MIAMI, FLORIDA 33174
C : 786-251-2558
O : 305-229-1146
F : 305-229-1299
E-mail Rbgfinances@yahoo.com
rosabetancourtg@avantiway.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Have your real estate needs been fulfilled? If not you can reach me at 786-465-FAST (3278)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Where in Miami are you looking? Do you have a budget in mind? Please go to my website: http://www.MiamiSunRealEstate.com and see if you find anything that calls your attention.
I specialize strictly in rentals and besides what is in the market we have many listings that are not listed.We cover from Pompano all the way to the keys.

If you already have an agent feel free to call me in case he/she is unable to help. I always assist clients even if they are working with an agent
Hello Dosia,

You will probably need a 3 bedroom/2baths for a family of 6. Which area would you prefer. Very important: what is your budget for the monthly rental?

I will be happy to help you, when you answer these 2 basic questions. Call me at 305 705 9105 or email me at yolande@yolandecitro.com

Best regards.
Yolande Citro
305 705 9105
yolande@yolandecitro.com
http://www.yolandecitro.com
Hi again Doria. Kurt Zoeller here - to send info, forget to give you my e-mail address which is
zoezkz@aol.com.
Sorry for this mistake
Hi Doria - Kurt Zoeller, Broker-Associate with Beachfront Realty having ofices in Aventura, Miami Beach, and Pembroke Pines.
Just let me know your criteria - i.e. anticipated rental amount, particular location if known, and ages of children so I can get you into better school districts.
E-Mail me with this info, and then I will e-mail you back brochures of properties to look at.
Looking forward to hearing from you and working with you in your anticipated move.
Looking rental for 6? 305 519-3199

I will be glad to help you.
Please call me or email me more information about what you are looking for.

Ekaterina Liranzo

917 675 9832
ekaterina.liranzo@gmail.com
Keller Williams
Please e-mail me at dante@resf.com

I need to know the amount of bedroom that you need.
The maximum amount per month within your budget.
Do you have first month, last month, and security deposit equal to a month of rent for the total move in cost. (price per month times 3)
When do you need it by?
The areas where you want to live.

Dante Escobedo
786-487-7687