Rentals in Huntington Beach>Question Details

bouchraallal…, Renter in Irvine, CA

i know its kinda hard to find but i need a home for rent 3 bedrooms for 1200$ or less

Asked by bouchraallali1, Irvine, CA Fri Aug 17, 2012

please i need it in a nice location i have 2 children that spent theyre whole life in newport beach and huntington beach and would never want to move away from theyre home area and that is my budget ... thank you!!!

Answers

5
There are 3 but at $1600 to $1900 in Huntington Beach. If one pops up @ $1200 we will try to re-connect with you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 17, 2012
thank you!
Flag Fri Aug 17, 2012
Contact Lido Equity Management Inc. (google them)Beverly Hills. They have a property on Avocado St. In Costa Mesa right off of Newport Blvd. and Fairview. I lived there almost four years my rent range was $1150- $1200 for a two bedroom they pay gas, water, trash. I wanted a place close to the beach for cheap. It was clean, quiet, gated, Rachel the mgr. was a sweetheart. The only reason I moved was I got engaged this past March and moved to my boyfriends home in Lake Forest. I got out of the rental market just in time because I lost my job this spring. Orange County is rediculously expensive. Good Luck, Sylvie
I haven't seen a 3 bedroom under $1700 in a very long time. And with the current demand for rentals in the area, and the very low supply it is only driving the prices up higher. I believe you will have to move inland or resort to a 2 bedroom. And even a 2 bedroom will be difficult. They are rented as quickly as they are put up for lease.
I wish you the best of luck. If you need any help, contact any one of the agents shown here including me. We all would be more than happy to assist you.
Liz
Hi.

I truly doubt you will find and apartment in the price range in the Huntington Beach area. You will probably have to move away from the coast to get the rate or end up in a challenging area and possible unsafe area.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that is the current situation. Many displaced homeowners are taking all available rental units driving the prices up.

If you do "drive the streets" you may find some stiff competition from other potential renters.

Good luck in your search!

Jim Guido
California Real Estate Internet Group
949.769.4900
DRE# 530118
jim@calREgroup.com
Try driving up and down the streets looking for rent signs by owner... thats the closest chance at finding something in HB I believe. Good luck!

Demitra Mroncz
Coldwell Banker Campbell Realtors
DRE# 01882059
714-625-6468
demitra@demitramroncz.com
http://livinghb.com