Rentals in Westerville>Question Details

Mohammade31, Renter in Westerville, OH

i have 2 kids one going to westerville north high school and one going to heritage middle school.what area can i find a house?

Asked by Mohammade31, Westerville, OH Fri Jul 15, 2011

Answers

4
Any where in the Westerville School District, they have open enrollment. Go to there website and get an open enrollment form and fill it out. You can live anywhere in the Westerville.
Go to this site for school zone mapping. http://www2.wcsoh.org/Planning. You can call me with any questions at 614-563-6621
The boundaries of the different schools are not confined to one specific area, they are spread throughout the city. The middle school changes were being discussed last spring and I think a temporary solution has been created.

The best way, I think, to get up-to-date and most accurate information is to call the Westerville City School administration office at 614-797-5700 and request a map for the middle and high school areas. I hope this inforrmation is helpful.
It depends on your price range....but Olde Mill and Millcreek are right across the street.