Rentals in Tempe>Question Details

Tjk, Renter in Tempe, AZ

i have 5000 dollars but no job lined up, im also moving from tennessee. whats the likeyness of me finding an apartment

Asked by Tjk, Tempe, AZ Wed Jun 6, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tempe

Answers

3
$5000, is enough to qualify for several properties that we represent. Please check us out online at Azapartmentoptions.com, click the contact link and fill that out. We have 5 office locations in the East Valley, and several credit friendly Landlords. Your situation is definately workable with OPTIONS in our inventory of over 500 properties...

Thanks for reading,
Pamela
480-330-5582
What are your plans to pay for your living expenses? In my experience landlords will ask for proof that you will make enough money to pay rent. In most cases it means having a job or a regular source of income. However depending on your story - for example, have you finished school and is moving to Arizona to look for work? or you had a stable job in Tennessee and is going to look for a similar job here. Anyway, I hope you get the point. It all depends on how you justify your lack of job and what you were doing before and what you are planning to do moving forward.

Jose Dias
623-418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Hello Tjk,

All Landlords or Management Companies are looking for Tenants that are employed. You may want to check Craigs List and see if you can be a Roommate until you get a job and find your own place. There are a lot of jobs available now.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties
Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/