Rentals in Panorama City>Question Details

Jaylissa, Renter in Panorama City, Los A...

i have a section 8 voucher for 1177 and willing to pay the difference for a two bedroom can any one help/ i am looking for a house or condo?

Asked by Jaylissa, Panorama City, Los Angeles, CA Mon Feb 27, 2012

if so call me @ 818 277 2303

Help the community by answering this question:


Would you consider a another city, can you work from home??
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 18, 2012
Not at this time If something comes up I will give u a call. Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 27, 2012
Just look around for any properties available for rent... then present your situation with the landlord... some landlords love section 8, others do not want anything to do with it... is probably about 1/2 and 1/2... so you have a good chance... You have to qualify for the application as any other non-section 8 tenant would.

We manage several properties for our clients... have a duplex currently for sale... call our office and talk to Caesar... (310) 557 2100...

Best of luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer