Rentals in Bushkill>Question Details

wolfeagl01, Other/Just Looking in Mount Pocono, PA

i am thinking of moving to the bushkill pa in a gated community but i have a autistic son and was wondering if anyone can tell me how the area is i

Asked by wolfeagl01, Mount Pocono, PA Fri Jan 4, 2013

was looking in the tobyhanna area but was informed there are alot of gangs and trouble there so i am hoping someone can give me some good advice about this thank you

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bushkill

Answers

5
Bushkill is an awesome place to Live and to raise your family. In my opinion, the school system is great. Saw creek, Ranch lands, Pine ridge, are great places to live. If you need the amenities, keep sawcreek and ranchlands in mind. Stay out of those little communities w/ no amenities... Their rent is just as high and nothing to offer.
Saw Creek has great amenities, but otherwise it's like the gated projects
If your looking toward Bushkill then you are better off looking more toward Dingman TWP. I have an Autistic child who went to Middle Smithfield school for a short time and the nicest thing I can say is that we were far from impressed. Dingman Delaware Elementary and the DV system in general has a excellent Autistic program.
my neighbors son is autistic and she hates the school service for him. one of the kids in his class was restrained last week and they left bruises and broke his ankle so take a tour of the school first.
I am assuming you may be making reference to Saw Creek Estates which is a gated community. The best thing to do is ask questions at the main office, and speak to those who live there already. I am a neighbor of Saw Creek Estates and everything is OK for me, but only you can make the best decision for yourself. You need to be your own advocate and research what is important to you and your family. Realtors are allowed to be the source of the source, but not the direct source. Also feel free to investigate the local schools to see if they have what your son needs. Good luck! Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.