Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Taurean Ammo…, Renter in Chicago, IL

i am seeking a 3 bedroom single family home or apt in chicago area NOT ON SOUTHSIDE OR WESTSIDE . would prefer surrounding city suburbs?

Asked by Taurean Ammons, Chicago, IL Wed Feb 13, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

8
Randall Lancaster’s answer
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
Taruean.

I know of several real estate brokers that handle that area I would be happy to refer you to. Give me a call when you have some free time. Good luck!

Sean Cochran
http://www.qmlending.com
630-330-2229 cell
630-470-6830 office
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Depending on your budget that shouldn't be difficult to find. Try N. Evanston. Or, if you can do N. W. try Schaumburg. What's your budget/time frame? Also, try searching here: http://angelabailey.bairdwarner.com/

angela.bailey@bairdwarner.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
I would try to check craigslist for this type of property. They may have a lot more options.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
Many choices. Have a landlord reference, your credit score and rent with security deposit in hand and you will find what you need.
We are always redy to help.
Dave Hanna 773-732-9123
Plenty of homes exist - work with a Realtor in order to narrow down the search based on your parameters. Be prepared to provide Income, Asset, Credit, and past rental history.
Taurean,

Find a broker or leasing agent that specializes in the neighborhoods you would like to live in. The best thing to do is to first determine the neighborhoods you would like to be in and than find a leasing agent or broker.

Good Luck with your move.
thanks guys for responding my budget is kind of small between 500-850 a month im looking to rent not purchase as well