Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Yeli, Renter in Miami, FL

i am seeking a 3b/2b in the vicinity of 107 ave and 8 street, for rent

Asked by Yeli, Miami, FL Fri Nov 4, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

6
Hi There,

We would be happy to help you with your rental. We often deal with renters, as it is our core business.

Contact us at 305-707-7076. Looking forward to helping you!

EDGE International Realty
There are currently 15 properties on the market in zip code 33174 (which encompasses 107 ave and 8th street). Click below to see the results of the search, and let me know if you'd like to widen or change the search. I also suggest you concentrate on the properties marked active -rather than pending or backup.

Best of luck!
Ann
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Any realtor can help you- just be sure you have the money lined up for first month's rent and at least one other month security, maybe 2 months security. Tell agent if you have pets= if so, expect a pet deposit, also be prepared that a credit report and background check will be run.
Hi Yeli,
Send me an email, and I'll be more than glad to send you rental homes around that location ASAP.

realejoubert@aol.com
786.285.4962
Your experienced local Real Estate Agent can provide this information for you.