Rentals in Phoenix>Question Details

Claudia Sava…, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

i am moving back to phoenix, from columbus.i need a one bed., one bath.safe are,please.800 a month is my cap.thank you in advance.

Asked by Claudia Savage, Phoenix, AZ Mon Oct 7, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Phoenix

Answers

8
Hi Claudia,

I have a rental unit available for you close to Camelback and Central. It is a one-bedroom for only $550/month including water utility! Please contact me if interested.

Thank you.

Shirin Davoudi
HomeSmart
Tel: 480-415-3451
sdavoudi@hsmove.com
thank you.could you email pics?im relocating from columbus,ohio,claudia
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013
Welcome back to Phoenix! Let me be the first to wish you a smooth transition. I may be able to help you with one aspect of it - FINDING YOUR NEW HOME!!! Please give me a call; I would love to help you. You can expect honesty, hard work, and complete dedication from me.

Ethan Nguyen
HomeSmart Realty
480-201-8750
Hi Claudia...

I'm happy to help, and I'm happy to send a list of prospective homes to you today.

I'll need just a few minutes of your time to narrow down your search criteria a bit further, so please call me at 602-617-6872 and let's get started!

We can begin looking at homes as soon as you're in the local area.

I'm paid directly by the landlord/property management company when you take possession of your new home, so my services are free of charge to you.

James Reynolds, REALTOR
HomeSmart

Email: james@jamesreynoldsgroup.com
Hi Claudia,

You are moving back just in time to enjoy our beautiful Fall weather.

I would love to help you find the perfect rental for you and your Yorkie. Please call me at 602-316-3325 or you can email me at kim.scott@diamondbackrealty.com for a list of available properties.

Have a great day!

Kim Scott-George
Hi, Claudia,

I have a client that may have a great property available. I believe you will need to be non smoking for sure and possibly no pets.

Feel free to contact me direct.

phoenixrealtorservice@gmail.com

Lucinda Tkach
i do have a small dog. he is a 10 lb. yorkie.i dont smoke.i hope you may have something that will fit.thanx lucinda.
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
I would love to help you! :) Here are some homes to get you started. There are 459 currently available on MLS. Feel free to browse my website anytime for rental properties. If you prefer shoot me a call, email or text and I can get a better idea of area for you.

David R Fuller RE/MAX Desert Showcase 602-363-7653

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zty5wxvivld%2c12%2c1
Hi Claudia! I would be happy to help you find a place. Shoot me an email or text or give me a call and I can get going on that for you! My number (602)733-3223 and email is nwolfe@hsmove.com. Hope to hear from you :)
Hi Claudia,

If you are serious about renting a home in Phoenix I can help you find one in a good area for a good price. Just give me a call.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
jose at MyFirstHouseAZ.com