Rentals in Jackson Heights>Question Details

Dawa, Renter in Jackson Heights, Que...

i am looking to rent 2 bedroom apartment at jackson height.is there anyone who can help me out??

Asked by Dawa, Jackson Heights, Queens, NY Tue Aug 7, 2012

Answers

9
Kabok’s answer
I have a newly renovated 2Br 1Bath in Jackson Heights on 75th Street available immed.

Also have a large recreation room with a full bath on another level available ( connected from the hallway). I would rent the 2Br 1B separately or combined w. the recreation area. Walk to all, terrace.

Please call 212-993-9354 or 516 840-3698. Thanks - Judith
Hi Judith, I may have a potential tenant, what is the rent?
Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
I have 2 br in junction Blv and 60 ave if you still looking please call me at 347 9847659
You need very good credit,pay stub, taxes 2011 , is my pleasure to find your apartment
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Consider working with an agent; check http://www.mlsli.com Also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
please call me at (917)699 3560
We have couple of 2BR in Jackson Heights for rent, please check http://www.WERENTNY.com for our listings
You have two great agents that can help you below, Wish you the best!
Kindly contact me at 917-681-1102. I will be happy to assist you!

Nida Kabbaj
Licensed Real estate Salesperson
Exit Realty By The Park
Direct: 917-681-1102
If you can prove your income and have a good credit, Please contact me 917-705-3717 and I will help you finding the right place.
Yael Shanee
http://www.yourhomesmart.com