Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

keke, Renter in Chicago, IL

i am looking for housing in north sid

Asked by keke, Chicago, IL Fri Dec 7, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

14
JoeTozerChicagoApartmentFinder’s answer
If you need an apartment, I am your man.

Your best choices will be 5 weeks ahead of move in. We have 2000 active listings in our database plus access to everything on the MLS realtors listing site. Chicago Apartment Finders is celebrating 10 years in business and is the largest locator service in the city. jtozer@cafinders.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
You will need to be pre-qualified by a Mortgage Banker usually before you begin looking at properites. I would be happy to help you with the financing paperwork. Joanna 773-327-3580
email me at jmichaels@remax.net for a list of properties you may be interested
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello Keke. Are you looking to rent or purchase? You should consider working with a local Real Estate Agent in your area who could assist you in search, negotiate on your behalf, and ultimately assist you in getting into your next place to call home.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
(631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Keke,

Whoever you decide to work with, one of the things I would make sure is that your Realtor is dedicated to helping you find your new home as well as being very responsive to all your questions.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Plenty of homes available on the North Side for rent and for sale. Work with a Realtor to assist with your search. Feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
I would get a good agent to help you out. It's free to use their services
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hello Keke,

As you can there is no shortage of Realtors willing to assist you.

In order for any one of us to do so we need your specifics, i.e., where on the North side, how many bedrooms, single family or condo, parking, etc..??

Any of the agents that responded here are qualified to help you.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
You need to connect with an experienced Realtor, who is familiar with your areas of interests in the city of Chicago. There are many rentals available, but there are also many things to know about renting a condo, townhouse. You need to know if they allow pets, what is included in the monthly assessment fees and what is not, move-in move-out fees, and you need to be prepared with the information about
yourself in order to be able to fill out the application to the best of your ability...

The agent you will be commited to and work with will need to know from you how much space you
need, how many bedrooms, bath, if you need a garage or assigned outdoor parking, if you need
to be close to transportation etc. etc. Lots of items to clarify with your Realtor before he or she will be
able to e-mail you properties that could work for you.

If you need a recommendation in the city of Chicago for a Realtor who is very familiar with the rental
market, get back to me and I gladly refer you to one of our best agents in the city.

Hoping to hear back from you....
Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life! with @Properties
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and investors alike
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & More
Free Market evalutations and daily new listings for buyers
When only the BEST will do work with Edith
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Please give me a few more details and I would be happy to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
You need a Realtor. There are hundreds of them. Call one of us.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hi Keke, you're in the right place if you're looking for a Realtor to help you purchase or rent a home. What are you looking for, specifically?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
What type of housing? Rental or purchase? What price point? What neighborhoods??
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012