Rentals in Herndon>Question Details

Rashrousheh7…, Renter in Chantilly, VA

i am looking for a single family home in 20171 in the area of Fox mill elementary school , 3 bedrooms , 2 bathes , max price for rent $2600

Asked by Rashrousheh706, Chantilly, VA Thu Apr 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Herndon

Answers

7
Please contact our office for exemplary service in you search for a home to rent or buy.
We are a local company and Specialized in Herndon, Reston, Ashburn, and Sterling

Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343
website: http://www.nvreRealty.com

What is your ideal time frame for a move-in date? I have a SFH coming on market in that zip code and and school district. The rent should be from $2400-$2600. I also have a SFH listing coming up in 20170 that has a two-car garage and is beautiful! You can obtain a 5% down conventional loan and a mortgage (including taxes, HOA and insurance) for about the same amount as rent! Feel free to call me at 703-585-5255 or email personaltouch@mris.com

Thanks and best of luck whatever you decide to do.

You will be able to find something with your range nice in Herndon. But if you are willing to spend $2600, I will ask you to visit your buying option. Inerest rate is low and you can buy something nice and willling to pay $2600. Please let me know if I can be any asistant to you. You can reach me through email at farah@LNF.com
Hello Rash,
Being a homeowner has great advantages from social and financial aspects.
NVRE is a local real estate company with great experience in helping 1st time home buyers,
we have the knowledge and the patience in working with 1st time home buyers.
I understand that you want 3 bedrooms and 2 Bath home with price under $260K .
This is OK, but at our meeting you will find that you will have options or different ways to accomplish the same goal ...
Please give us a call or email to set an appointment; you have nothing to lose, but lots of information to gain.
Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343
website: http://www.nvreRealty.com
Hello

Having such very specific needs there is only one rental available and I have included a link to it here. Let me know if you would like to see it or have any questions.

Click the following URL to see the listing:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/DE.asp?k=775450XBWKB&p=DE-1…

Kathy Stark
Weichert, Realtors
703-201-9656
kathystark@weichert.com

My name is Jeanne Little and I live in Herndon. I have many clients both buyres and rentesr in this area and would love the opportunity to assist you.

Please contact me so that I can get your search started and find a home you can enjoy that suits your needs!

Jeanne Little
I take pride in providing excellent service to all my clients. I hope you will give me the opportunity to prove it to you. Please contact me to get started.

Kashif