Rentals in Pacific Palisades>Question Details

Luna77, Renter in Pacific Palisades, CA

i am looking for a 2 bedroom/2 bath in pacific palisades high school district under $2200

Asked by Luna77, Pacific Palisades, CA Sun Jul 8, 2012

needing to move august 5th..any suggestions?

Answers

5
Rental Office’s answer
Two bedrooms in our building, across from Pali High run about $2600 plus. I suggest you up your rental target. Also, just living in the district doesn't guarantee admission, but it does help.
Hi Luna,

Right now the lowest priced on the MLS is $4,300 per month. Lower priced rentals do come on the market but go quickly.

I specialist in Pacific Palisades. My 3 kids have gone to Pali Elementary, Paul Revere Middle, and 2 are currently in Pali High.

I'm here to help! All you have to do is call me.
great, thank you for the info!
Here's a good link for you too, to see school boundaries.

http://search.lausd.k12.ca.us/cgi-bin/fccgi.exe?w3exec=schfinder0
Currently there is nothing coming up in the MLS for what you need. I looked up to $2500/mo. There are 2 complexes where 2b condo units DID rent for about $2400/mo recently in Pac Palisades. If you would like the addresses, please contact me directly. What I would suggest is your driving to these 2 places & just looking around for any 'owner posted' For Rent signs.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk to me some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors