Rentals in Tallahassee>Question Details

Latha, Renter in Tallahassee, FL

i HAVE EXCELLENT CREDIT,LOOKING FOR A SINGLE FAMILY HOME IN NE TALLAHASSEE AROUND 1600SQ FT WITH GARAGE AROUND $1200 .Willing to move in by August 1st

Asked by Latha, Tallahassee, FL Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Latha, You sound like a good candidate for a purchase. However, I wouldn't offer you something to buy without talking to you in person and learning a lot more about you and your lifestyle. What your future plans are and what you really want in a home. I am a top Realtor and my job is to find you a home that is perfect for you and your needs. I can't do that without really knowing more about you. I hope that has been of some help to you. If you would like to talk more, then give me a call at: 850-566-6344. Thanks, Lee
Hi Latha, I have a wonderful home that would be perfect. With excellent credit you should really consider buying. The home I am marketing in inside capital circle in a lovely community in the medical district. At Centerville and Blair Stone this home has 3 bed/ 2bath and 1743 sqft. Let me know if you would like to see it. I'm available tomorrow! 850-391-7763
Latha,

With excellent credit and willing to pay $1200 a month, purchasing a home might be a great option for you. I work with a team of mortgage brokers who would work to get you approved to purchase. There is still a couple of 100% financing programs still available.

Please call me at 850-528-5043 if you would like to discuss further

Melisa Smith
Executive Realty Services