Rentals in Murrieta>Question Details

Sam, Renter in Murrieta, CA

how to i find out if the foreclosure home is sold in auction?

Asked by Sam, Murrieta, CA Thu Apr 29, 2010

i am renting the condo through real state agent and i found i out that the condo was on auction 2 months ago, i was told by the agent she works for this investor who bought the condo, and she works for this property management company called xyz, i tried to find out if the company exists i cant find any information on internet... i need some advice..

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Murrieta

Answers

3
We have access to all details. Just send us the address of the property and we will send you a complete report.
Web Reference: http://www.teamforss.com
That happened to us too, we had to call a real estate friend and they found out the details for us. She is no longer in real estate, but the person below offered, I would take them up on it. If they are good, they will have access to the software that tells you if an NOD was filed...thats how our agent found it for us.

We stopped paying and then the landlord finally returned one of our many phone calls. When we confronted him and let him know that we knew his mortgage hadn't been paid in more then 4 months and he was still taking money from us; he told fessed up and told me he hadn't paid in more then a year. (He was proud of the darn fact).

He then tried to say that that our lease contract is separate of his mortgage contract and I still must pay. I explained that our lease expired 2 months earlier and he is welcome to file eviction papers on us. He didn't end up doing that, it foreclosed the following month and then the bank gave us some funds that helped us get into a better place that was paid off....we made sure of it!!! Call the Forss agent below....sounds like they have what you need....do it sooner rather then later....I'm wish I had!!
Good Luck !!!
Hi Sam,

I think you might need to take a trip to the local Registry of Deeds to see what the latest Deed is on the property. You might also be able to look it up on line. The deed record will tell you the names of both buyer and seller and the amount for which it was sold. I've found a listing of California public records that are available online for you at: http://websearchguides.com/California.html

Best of luck!
-Tim