Rentals in Ashburn>Question Details

Anita Perry, Renter in Chicago, IL

how do i find low income disability listing?

Asked by Anita Perry, Chicago, IL Sun Sep 22, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Ashburn

Answers

11
Hi Anita. Thank you for posting your question. It is a very common one. Unfortunately at this time there is no easy way to search for these listings however I work with clients on SSI who have Chicago Housing Authority government voucher. Please give me a call and I can walk you through the process. On the landlord/owner side, every property is different and the only way to find out if a landlord will accept a tenant in your situation is for me to contact them directly.
Web Reference: http://www.thecha.org/
Anita,

Talk to the Chicago Housing Authority. They may be able to help you out.

Monday and Wednesday: 10:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 9, 2011: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Ph: 773.276.3393 | TDD: 773.276.0317
Do you qualify for Sec 8?
Check with the local housing authority.
You can get in touch with a local leasing specialist s will help you to find information for you !! You can find an agent on Google .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
You can look online or find a good leasing agent that may be able to help you on this.
A real estate agent can help search these options for you as there are so many available throughout the Chicagoland area. IHDA.org (Illinois Housing and Development Authority) has rental units listed that they've financed on their site with your specific requirements. If you'd like some assistance with this, please feel free to contact me.
A great real estate agent is key. Let me know if you need an excellent referral.

Alex Romo
Senior Vice President
The Federal Savings Bank
You need to find a good leading agent in your area
FMLS in Atlanta GA has a special data input section for properties that have improvements to assist the disabled. You will need to contact a Realtor to search properties that meet this criteria.
You need to find a realtor or leasing agent who specializes in the areas you are considering. The can look for accessible homes at your price range.