Rentals in Laguna Niguel>Question Details

Resplndlrd,  in Laguna Niguel, CA

how do I post my condo for lease?

Asked by Resplndlrd, Laguna Niguel, CA Sun Mar 25, 2012

how do I post my condo for lease. Please email instructions to Cynthia at
c_4235@yahoo.com

Answers

8
Loretta Pierce’s answer
I suggest using a real estate company. Agents help people list and find condos for lease all the time. It's a safer way because professionals will be showing your property and creating binding contracts between you and your tenant. Please contact me if you need assistance. I would be happy to help you. (949) 689-6464; Loretta Pierce/ First Team Real Estate
Hello Cynthia;
How do you expect of these professionals who are spending thousands of dollars to stay in business and work hard everyday to make a living in the Real Estate industry, to take time and send you the step by step instruction of their " own job and how to" for you, for Free!?.

If you think you can do it yourself, I suggest you put some of your time and effort and learn of how to do that. Otherwise if you think you should seek a professional help, you might consider to pay a very small fee and have a professional do it for you.

Good Luck
ShadI Kian- Broker
DeltaMax Mortgage/Realty
Looks like we've all weighed in with about the same answer!...like the others, I am happy to list your home for you. Doing so would get it on the MLS and many other popular websites for home hunting. If you are interested, give me a call or shoot me an email.

You can reach me at mdrews@citrusgrovegroup.com or 949-378-5690
Have a great week!

-Meredith
Many owners have listed their homes online through any of the consumer sites people go to to find a rental and have had good luck. Key word there is 'luck'.
What a Realtor brings is their knowledge, experience and their marketing to help lease your home for more and do so more quickly.
There is a cost to the owner to the Realtor in the commission but it is earned through the above mentioned aspects and also the applicant evaluation. Lots of people look good in person but you don't really know their history and credit worthiness. The Realtor can help here too.

Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE# 01321478
949-933-0852
Hello Resplndlrd,

You know to get most exposure for your lease property and a lot of applicants to choose from is to use a Realtor for the most amount of exposure. You would want to know what he/;she will be doing for you. Youc an contact me for qustions you may have.. Talk to you soon...

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
I have a program that I use that will showcase your home and also put it in places like trulia for you at no charge to you. If you are interested, shoot me an email.
Lori Hanson
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE01405146
o do it effectively and obtain the best tenants and highest lease amount, you should use a Broker specialist. the cost is minimal and by hiring an expert you will make more and limit your liability exposure. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me. 714-448-4978
To do it effectively and obtain the best tenants and highest lease amount, you should use a Broker specialist. the cost is minimal and by hiring an expert you will make more and limit your liability exposure. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.