Rentals in 06457>Question Details

Ervin Bonner, Renter in East Mount Airy, Phi...

how do I find the best rent to own homes?

Asked by Ervin Bonner, East Mount Airy, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 06457

Answers

2
Also, make sure you have all of the facts about rent to own homes. Please realize that these scenarios often don't benefit the buyer. Read more about the truth about rent to own scenarios here: http://richardschulman.com/2011/11/14/truthaboutrenttoown/

Richard Schulman
Hey Ervin,

Here is a link to the single family homes in the Greater Middletown CT area...

http://ctmls.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=82112…

These are homes that available for purchase with a lease option, but in order to make these truly rent to own there needs to be a credit improvment plan or program added in. That is handled by the individual agent like myself that works this into their business.

For instance, I have a credit restoration specialst that will gurantee every client he takes on certain results. This allows me to better advocate to the seller on your behalf becasue we can pass on that gurantee that in X amount of time you (the current tenant and future buyer) will have a high likelyhood of actually getting the mortgatge and making the purchase part, or the OWN part of the rent to own program work!

Please contact me directly for more information on how I can help you make your next transaction successful, safe, and as stress free as possible.

Good luck whatever you do!

Benjamin J Shoemaker, Broker/Owner
Alpha Real Estate & Valuation LLC
Email: Ben@Alpha-CT.com