Rentals in Queen Creek>Question Details

alice_walls2…, Renter in Queen Creek, AZ

how do I find all the listing for the queen creek and san tan area?

Asked by alice_walls2002, Queen Creek, AZ Sun Mar 3, 2013

Hello, Alice. I am a current resident in San Tan Valley, I am very active in the community and I know quite a bit about the area. I would love to assist you in moving forward with your search for a new home. Feel free to give me a call at 480-275-9566. You can also e-mail me at or check out my website

I look forward to meeting with you in the near future and helping you move forward!
Please let me know your search criteria and I will send you direct email with up to date ACTIVE listings. Any other questions please don't hesitate to call!

Erma Gilchrist

Weichert, Realtors - Lake Realty
6268 S. Kings Ranch Rd.
Ste. 12
Gold Canyon, AZ 85118
Hi Alice,
Please feel free to use my website below to search for the listings in Queen Creek and San Tan area.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
Hi Alice,

As of right now ...
There are 658 single-family residences currently for sale and
There are 196 single-family residences currently for rent.
A lot to look through to find the right home! My client's have found that looking for a home is easier if we eliminate the ones that won't work first, and then view the ones that more closely match what you are looking for.
We can do that in 1 of 2 ways ...
1st - we can meet at my office and talk about what you are not looking for and view homes that will work or
2nd - you can start this process by creating an account (link below), and enter your search criteria.
Either way, I'm here to help you find a fantastic home!
Any questions, feel free to call me!
Take care,
Here is a list of homes available for rent in San Tan Valley and Queen Creek that are 3 bedrooms or more:…
Contact me at 480-684-0055. I am a Queen Creek/San Tan Valley Expert. I can send you listings for exactly what you are looking for.

What would you like to see, rentals or for sale?