Rentals in 33137>Question Details

Carolina Bet…, Renter in Miami, FL

how do I contact the Realtor for an apartment I'm interested if they don't list a phone number to contact them by?

Asked by Carolina Betancourt, Miami, FL Wed Jan 30, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in 33137

Answers

9
You never want to contact the listing agent, they represent the sellers interest. Go to the green tab above that reads "find a Pro", enter your zipcode. Select one of the agents that show up and contact them. Ask them to place the offer for you on the property...they will look after your interest. Was this answer helpful? If so please click the green Thumbs Up next to my name.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales, rentals as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties,com.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
Hola Carolina,
Con mucho gusto te puedo servir para localizar PROPIEDADES especialmente en Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Kendall, Doral. Aprecio tu llamada. Gracias

ROBERTO VAZQUEZ
VR BUSINESS BROKER CORALGABLES
305-905-5369
ROVAAL@COMCAST.NET
roberto.vazquez@vrcoralgables.com
Dear Carolina,

I would gladly assist you with your search. I do a lot of rentals and even on a very short notice with great success rate. Please contact me at your convenience at the number or email below.
You can check my credentials on Trulia and recommendations from my past clients.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976 http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
Dear Carolina,

I wouldnt suggest to contact this agent directly. This agent is the listing agent and represents the seller. The seller will pay him a commission. Therefore the sellers agent might not be dealing in your best interest. You would better contact another agent in Miami and get professional and unbiased advise

I am specialised in areas such as Brickell, Downtown, Coral Gables, The Grove and South Miami. Feel free to contact me at 305 508 0899 or siddons.d@ewm.com for further help or questions

regards

David
Locate a broker in the area that is responsive and they will be able to locate the property for you as well as access the property. Remember all brokers cooperate with each other, meaning they share the information.
You contact a couple of Realtors with good references here on Trulia and you ask them if they are able and available to assist you. If you contact me with the listing information I will let you know within the hour if I am able to help.
You can contact any realtor, give them the address of the apartment and they can get the information for you or arrange a viewing. You are more than welcome to try us.

MIA Living
305-999-5335
Thanks Carolina! I'd contact another Realtor to work with. If the rental is listed the Realtor you're working with can get the contact information and deal directly with other Realtor on your behalf.

Andre Shambley
786-704-8482