Rentals in Fort Myers Beach>Question Details

Ellen, Home Owner in Bradenton, FL

hoping to rent in ft myers beach area for 02 & 03 2013 while seraching for a house. can you help us? max 2500 month.

Asked by Ellen, Bradenton, FL Sat May 12, 2012

must have wifi and phone as I need to work while in florida

Answers

2
Bill Gillhespy’s answer
Hi Ellen, For help finding a great rental call my office and ask for the rental department: 239 463 - 3400. When you are ready to consider purchasing I will personally help you find something here on the island or anywhere in the area. If you want to review what is for sale use my free search tool:

http://www.BillGillhespy.com/property-search

Good luck with your search. I know you'll enjoy our island as much as my family and I do !!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012

When you have a moment please email or call me so that we may go over your Rental criteria, as well as your Home Purchase search criteria, in more detail. If you would like to start looking through all of the Active properties at your own leisure please visit my Listing Book account: ScottLambertRealtor . com

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Scott Lambert
Priceless Realty Tony Price & Associates, Inc.