Rentals in Central Islip>Question Details

Lisbel Silve…, Renter in Deer Park, NY

hi my name is lisbel im looking to apartment in brentwood central islip or bayshore maximun 1100 is for me and my husband can anyone help us??

Asked by Lisbel Silvestre, Deer Park, NY Sat Oct 26, 2013

Answers

3
Check http://www.mlsli.com or comsider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Hi Lisbel,

Love to help you find an apartment that suits your needs. Please call me at your leisure.

Life's Good,

Lawrence Gardner :-)
Exit Realty All Pro
1-631-647-8844 Ext. 107
1-631-742-4657 Cell
Larryloveshomes@gmail.com
Lisbel,

Finding an apartment can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
or call 631-425-6150