Rentals in Riverside>Question Details

Parminder, Renter in Moreno Valley, CA

hi my name is davinder we are interested property 4289 glen st. riverside for rent .how can I contact with property agent? we want to see this propert

Asked by Parminder, Moreno Valley, CA Sat Jul 27, 2013

Answers

5
Were you able to get the info you needed? Please update us.
Definitely do your homework prior to moving in and check all licenses applicable for the company that is managing the property. If it's private, I would definitely check out other pertinent information to ensure the landlord is legit etc.
How did you find the property was for rent??? Thats the big billion dollar question? If you saw it on craigslist, be weary and wire no one money.
I agree. How do you know it's for rent? Was there a sign in front with a contact number? If not, you may want to leave a note at the house. Just be careful. Many times I've come cross homes for rent by an owner who is losing the home to foreclosure. It sucks to move in only to be contacted a few weeks later by a Realtor telling you it's been foreclosed on.
Parminder,

How did you discover the property was for rent? If there is a For Rent sign on the property, there should be a contact number. If you need further assistance, please let me know.