Rentals in Plainview>Question Details

younamehrabi, Renter in Plainview, NY

hi looking for a one bedroom for a couple in plainview

Asked by younamehrabi, Plainview, NY Wed Dec 19, 2012

Hello. You could check out for available rentals. I also suggest working with an Agent of your choice to assist you in your search.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!"

Finding a rental apartment can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.

When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact me at or 631-425-6150 and I will get you started.
Check or work with an agent; also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
There is not a large amount of available 1 bedroom apts in Plainview right now but I would be more than happy to assist in your search. Is there any surrounding areas that wood be acceptable to you, such as Syosset or Hicksville?
Are you looking for a one bedroom in plainview oregon? if so i would love to help you .