Rentals in Shoreham>Question Details

patriciameira, Other/Just Looking in Shoreham, NY

hi i need a home in shoreham, 3bdrs,bsmt.

Asked by patriciameira, Shoreham, NY Wed Mar 13, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Shoreham

Answers

3
Patricia,

Finding a home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Consider working with an agent, or check http://www.mlsli.com Check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
Hi Patricia,

You can call me at (631)275-9396 or email me at leslie.ardolino@cbmoves.com and I would be happy to help you in your search!