Rentals in 92056>Question Details

Jody Winans, Renter in Oceanside, CA

hi! i am looking for a one level family home for myself, husband, and 2 daughters, in oceanside area. thank you so much,!

Asked by Jody Winans, Oceanside, CA Wed Dec 26, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92056

Answers

3
May I suggest our interactive website http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ This website can also be uploaded as a mobile version so you can see what's available on your smartphone including video tours of the houses, condos and apartments in which you have interest. This same interactive site allows you to apply online, assist you with our lease documents and get you moved in to your new home. Later you will have a secure place to pay your rent online and thereby never have a problem with late rent penalties. If you have a maintenance issue you can communicate the same way. We provide personal resident care with technological convenience.Neil
Hello Jody! I would be more than happy to do a search for you to see what is available in the area you are requesting. I would need some additional information in regards to pets, schools, etc. Please feel free to contact me at (760) 214-1582 or elizabeth@elizabethmoors.com.

Warmest regards,
Elizabeth Moors
Cole Realty
DRE#01390452
Hi Jody, There are some lovely single family homes in the Oceanside area. Do you have a budget? Sounds like you need at least 3, if not 4 bedrooms. I have some time if you would like to look at some homes. Just call/text or email me. Look forward to hearing from you.
Joan Wilson (Realtor, SRES, Ecobroker, Certified REO, HAFA, and Short Sale Specialist)
Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
Call or Text: 760-757-3468 An exceptional home is simply a frame for an exceptional life
joan@joanwilsonrealtor.com
CA DRE License # 01341483

http://JoanWilsonRealtor.com