Rentals in Madison>Question Details

Crystal Sali…, Renter in 53704

hey im moving from plover wisconsin and i wanting to move to madison im having troubles find place?

Asked by Crystal Salinas, 53704 Sun Feb 2, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Madison

Buying or Renting? I can help with the buying but if renting, I'd call Madison Property Management.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 2, 2014
If you're looking to rent a single family home, Craigslist is often the best place to start. You do have to watch out for scams on there (if it looks too good to be true it probably is) but there are a lot of legitimate properties there as well.
Are you looking to purchase a home or rent a property? I can help you with both and highly suggest we look into the suburbs of Madison as well. This way you will get the most amount of money in the property you want.
When looking at rentals in Madison also look at the surrounding suburbs: Fitchburg, Verona, Sun Prairie, Monona, Waunakee, Cottage Grove, Middleton, and McFarland. They are all close to Madison.

First off make a list on pro's and con's. Do you have a commute, children, etc. Madison has a wide selection of diverse areas to choose from.
I have lived all over the country and I completely get not knowing an area. If you know someone who lives here in Madison ask them to show you around.

I will be happy to help you out! Remember ask plenty of question!
Look up The Vue apartments there new building is opening July 1 and they do have early lease deals. Good Luck
The rental market in Madison is pretty tight right now. Besides the usual government employees and students, EPIC Systems is having a strong effect. Many new things being built, tho.
I agree with Eric and would add on that there are a lot of scams going on Craigslist for rentals so I would steer clear of those. And the scammers are pretty good at making themselves appear legit. Good luck. Susan
Not a problem. What are you looking for, and what part of town?

Feel free to give me a call, so we can discuss.

Anne Baranski