Rentals in North Corona>Question Details

Incamaki2, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

hello wi looking 4 bedroom inQueens 11368 costo 1800 -1700

Asked by Incamaki2, Queens, NY Mon Oct 15, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

Check Check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
Looking for a property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.
I would be pleased to furnish you with a link to "Listing Book" which would enable you to search the entire MLS database of available rentals and I have the ability to show you any of those rentals. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Good luck!
WE have tons of active listings in our site please take a look and get back to me. WE specialize in rentals and will be happy to assist you.