Rentals in Saratoga Springs>Question Details

Anthony Bagay, Home Buyer in 92128

hello, we are a military family ready to relocate to saratoga springs. We are looking for a modern 3-4 bedroom home within 20 miles of ballston spa.

Asked by Anthony Bagay, 92128 Tue Jul 31, 2012

Answers

7
Are you looking to rent or buy? 20 miles to the West Milton Site is pretty far. I would suggest looking in Malta, Milton, Ballston Spa, Greenfield or Saratoga Springs. All of these areas are within 10 miles.
I have a beautiful 3Br 2-Bath Townhome in a new subdivision on a cul-de sac for rent approx 10-14 miles to Ballston Spa. Another Military family is already living in adjacent unit.
Link below.
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097571700-21-Artillery-Approac…

Eric Smallman
518-233-1338
Hello, if you're still looking, we have a four bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home 8 miles from Ballston Spa, in the wonderful Burnt Hills School district, in a family neighborhood near
cul-de-sac....ptrishcr@gmail.com
Have you tried the AHRN website? It is a free, national military friendly rental database. As a military family myself, we have used it many times both for ourselves and military clients. Feel free to email me with any questions Kasandra.Isaacson@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you.
If you are looking to buy, or rent, why not simply work with an agent of your own...
Hi Anthony,

It appears you are looking for a rental home. If you would be kind enough to share your price range and email address I could get some excellent options over to you this morning. Most listings will have photos and a good deal of information.

I work often with military families, enjoy helping them find their new homes, and assist in making the process hassle-free, whether it be a rental or a purchase. I can provide several references that will attest to this. My email is rachelautumn@yahoo.com and I hope to hear from you so we can get started this morning.

Respectfully
Rachel Kopp, Weichert Realors, NE Group
3 Franklin Square
Saratoga Springs, NY
Anthony,
Feel free to provide me with additional information in regard to buying a home, your family's likes/dislikes as well as what price range you will be looking in. I will send you a list of homes currently on the market as well as keep you updated of new listings and those that change price.
Jason Bustelos; LREB
New York Realtor Group, LLC
518-330-2230
http://www.nyhomes4sale.com

jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com
i'm sorry, we are only looking to rent as we currently own a home in WA that we do not intend on selling.
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012