Rentals in Washington>Question Details

Anthony, Renter in Washington, PA

hello...i am looking for a 1br in Washington/Canonsburg area with flexible terms...Thanks Anthny

Asked by Anthony, Washington, PA Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

6
Anthony Summerlin
903-944-9290
Call anytime
I know of a triplex in Washington that is in that range. Send me your full name ,number, and best time to call and I will pass it to Dick the owner.
Im looking for 600-800 a month
Anthony
I am happy to help if I can. How much a month are you comfortable with. I know people with appartments that may be useful.
Benny Smith
Hello... I am a Landman for a gas company from Texas...im in need of a rental that can rent on month to month basis or have a short term lease with the options of a buyout in the event i get transferred...im currently in a basement apt in Strabane, but the home has sold...i have been here almost 2 yrs...but i cannot rely on this history...therefore the need for some flexibility
Anthony
Anthny
What do you mean by flexible terms. There are many ways to buy a home. I want to help but that is not enough to go on.
Benny Smith