Rentals in Elmwood>Question Details

Chackett8459, Renter in

hello I was wondering if you accept bad credit?

Asked by Chackett8459, Fri Nov 15, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Elmwood

Answers

7
As others have said, a 580 credit score is the rock-bottom that's required to get a mortgage, but there's still a way to get through that if your score is below that. There are several programs in and around Philadelphia that are designed to help people in your situation to get a mortgage/find help with down payment assistance, and many of them simply require that you attend a series of (free) credit/mortgage counseling classes.

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me! Take care, and good luck!

Cheers,

Kim Wingfield

Keller Williams - Center City Realty
Ofc: 215-627-3500
Email: kimberly.wingfield@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
I know several lenders that require just a 580 credit score. If you would like an assessment of your situation and a referral to a reputable lender that has the right type of loan for you, that's what we specialize in..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
I have a lender that will go to a 580 credit Michael cohen 6106420347
If you are having credit issues, contact a mortgage professional who may be able to assist you with fixing your credit. We do it all the time.

Call or email me anytime.

Richard Frey
Keller Williams Real Estate
267 205 6420
No I dont. Bad credit is an indicator of future risk. I prefer customers with good to excellent credit. They are more likely to pay their bills on time since they are concerned about protecting their good credit. Does that answer your question.
Depends on just how poor the credit is; also much will depend on the landlord/building, each is different; however you can consider being upfront regarding your credit; be prepared to show proof of employment/pay stubs; possibly pre-pay some of the rent; possibly offer extra security; have some reference letters handy; consider a guarantor, etc.
I have helped people with bad credit not only fix their credit to rent a home but I have also helped them fix their credit to buy one as well. Call me if you would like me to help you.

David M. Siwy
Realty Mark Associates
(215)778-6277
dmsiwy19@gmail.com