Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Vernita Razz…, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

hello I'm looking for a 3 bedroom/ 2 bath room single family home in Jamaica/Hollis Queens for rent in a range of $1600-2,000 a month

Asked by Vernita Razzberry Morrison, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 13, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

7
I have 3 bdrm 1 1/2
Bath in Jamaica Queens. E- mail nita195@att.net. NITA
Vemita, have you found the apartment you are looking for and if not can you please contact me so we can put a plan into action.
I have a 3 bedroom t 1/2 bath. St. Albans, Queens 1 block from LIR. pay own light gas. $1650. 917-881-0622
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Yes I have one they just renew all new wals floors for $2100 a monthly is located at Fulton st and Cressent call me if you are interesting 718)785-6091
Hello Vemita, I do have the kinds of apartment you desire and will be honored working with you. Please contact me so we can look at the plan best suits your needs. Have a blessed evening.
Looking for a rental property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
WE specialize in rentals, please check our site http://www.WERENTNY.com for all our updated listings with pictures, videos and maps.