Rentals in New York>Question Details

smileeteeth, Renter in New York

having a hard time looking for apartments in nj and nyc...any pointers?

Asked by smileeteeth, New York Sat Jun 9, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

10
What type of apartment are you looking for? If you're having a hard time it usually means your budget is on the low end. My best advice would be to work with an agent who handles at least 10-15 rentals per month and has access to "off market" apartments. If you need an agent let me know as I have one in my office who covers Queens and Manhattan.

Marco Gomez
NY State Licensed Associate Broker
Keller Williams Landmark II
Mobile: (917) 734-2012
marco.gomez@gmail.com
Joseph,

Thank you for the recommendation!

Laura
We have some very nice apartments here in NY. Please contact me. My name is Marinel and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 15. I would be happy to assist you. Thank you and good luck.
You should hire a real estate professional to help you out with your search.
If the hard time is the rental prices, that;s the way it is in NYC. If you can't "find" an appropriate flat get with a broker. I suggest you get with Laura Thierer below and get the help you need in finding an apartment. I worked at Ardor New York some years back and they have a fantastic rental database.

By the way, the vacancy rate is well under 2% (last time I looked) and that means there isn't mush out there. If you're looking for a no fee apt at the height of the rental season that might be wishful thinking. Good luck.
Hi!

I do not why you are having a hard time renting an apartment because you are ot specific. My suggestion? Consider working with an agent to help you overcome the difficulties!
If you decide to do it, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to assist you!

Laura Thierer
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Ardor NY Realty
C: 914-426-0075
O: 212-588-3000
Lthierer@ardorny.com
If you are not working with an agent, consider the idea...
It would be helpful if you let us know what problems you are running into.
Your best bet is to find an agent/broker that specializes in the area you are looking in or the type of apartment you are interested in. Same thing for NJ, just keep in mind that most agents are not licensed in both states.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Konstantin
(646)501-8777
I supposed you're working person? If so, it's difficult to find an apartment during work hours. Your supervisor may resent it and that may lead to trouble for you. Find a full time agent to help you locate your dream apartment at desire location.
Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012
In nyc call an agent/broker
Bob brooks9177496332
thank you
Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012