Rentals in West Palm Beach>Question Details

rjassir, Home Buyer in Lake Worth, FL

due to divorce credit has been ruined, I am a honest, hard working , mature person looking to rent. How and where can I i get a break.?

Asked by rjassir, Lake Worth, FL Thu Apr 18, 2013

I am looking for a three bedroom townhouse, renovated in a good area. thank you

Help the community by answering this question:


Times are Hard! Things Happen! There are Landlords and
Rental Commuities that have developed alternative Criteria
to apply in special cases, for their decision making.
Focus on what strengths you do have,and be ready to
" Communicate".
Your Job History and Current Employment status,
your "debt-load" , Ability to pay Security Deposits,and
Good Rental History with Landlord References ,etc.
all can be used to develope " Compensating Factors ".
to overcome " poor credit" ! If you have such positives
to present, a case can be made to support your application!
Most Broker's specializing in Rentals will be able to
give you" Feed-Back" on possibilities upon some" information
Sharing". I would be glad to help -if you contact me directly.

Bob Brubaker Highlight Realty Palm Beach County Fl. 561-876-6649
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer