Rentals in 75093>Question Details

Greg Darcy, Renter in 75093

download rental application

Asked by Greg Darcy, 75093 Sun Jul 22, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 75093

Answers

5
Michael Brownstead ABR GRI SRS’s answer
Hello, I am not sure what you are asking here; are you asking where you can go online to download a rental application? The rental market remains hot right now, so I recommend moving fast when you find the right home for you and your family.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 27, 2012
Help. I want to download the Trulia Rental Application for California. I'm not getting anywhere, I keep getting this page. I am pressed for time.
What question are you asking?
T.E. said it best. In my local area, a prospective tenant can look at 5 different homes and each can have a different application depending on the property management company or landlord.
Rental application forms are not uniform. While most property managers use the TAR (Texas Association of Realtors) form, many do not. Also, apartment managers tend to use the TAA (Texas Apartment Association) form.

Accompanying documents and fees also vary. A few private individuals don't charge for applying (and they can't use the copyrighted form for Realtors), but most charge between $30 and $50 per individual.

Before you download a form to apply, check with the property manager on what form they use and will accept.
If you're looking for a form to use for your own property, I'm afraid both the TAR and the TAA form are intellectual property of the associations and can't be used unless you're a member. I don't know of any better forms on the web.