Rentals in Loop>Question Details

Michael Prit…, Renter in Chicago, IL

does this property have a HOA?

Asked by Michael Pritchard, Chicago, IL Mon Nov 5, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3094524003-1111-S-Wabash-Ave-17…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Loop

Answers

9
Michael,
There is an established HOA in place. I would be happy to discuss the 1111 S. Wabash building in more detail. I have had listings in this building and at present time it is unwarrantable, meaning very difficult to get financing on a purchase. I have copies and can share the financial condo docs of the building and other details. For the next two years they are not contributing the proper amount to reserves which is a big issue for lending as well as pending litigation against the developer . I do however have a lender that will lend if you are interested in this building!

I would be happy to provide some guidance on other buildings in the South Loop area as well as possible short sales that may work for you if you are in the market to purchase. I specialize in short sales and have extensive experience in assisting both buyers and seller in the process.

Laura Meier
Broker
@properties
212 E. Ohio St
Chicago IL 60611
email: lmeier@atproperties.com
cell: 312-282-2122
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2012
this is a 2800 / mon rental, with 200 / mon for the garage
Besides those there is extra if you have pets....

in the monthly rent the following is included cable tv, heat, water, pool, exercise facility, scavenger, security and doorman...

It looks like electric is on you and may be cooking gas not sure....

If you need more information or information about other units similar to this one, get back to me.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
yes..who is helping you ..this market requires a professional.. call me for apointment
HOA does exist, but it may be a bit difficult to obtain financing in this building. Should you need any help with your condo search, feel free to contact me.
Yes they do. Although they also have a special and a lawsuit going on.
Good afternoon Michael!

Yes, it does have a Home Owners Association; If you need any more additional information, please contact me!

Erika Carter
Real Estate Broker
Newman Realty
650 W. Lake St #230
Chicago, IL 60661
Phone: 773.439.0306
erika@firsthomechicago.com
Yes, this property does have an HOA. This building is condos and it's possible that an owner is renting a unit.

Thanks!
Yes, it has an HOA, but seems sort of pricey to me.
Hi Michael, the building does have an HOA. This particular listing is for a rental, however. Are you looking to purchase or to rent?